March 11, 2023
– LewisGale’s Joggin’ For Your Noggin 5k, 1 miler, and virtual event in Roanoke on the Roanoke River Greenway. The 5k and 1 mile will be in-person in Roanoke though anyone, anywhere can sign up for the virtual option. Results and pictures can be found here!
March 21, 2023
– Eat at any Farburguesa location, anytime, and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to Brain Injury Services of SWVA!
March 30, 2023
– Dr. Chris Nowinski, co-founder and CEO of the Concussion Legacy Foundation, will be speaking virtually at Virginia Tech. More info at www.tinyurl.com/vtnowinski
– Olde Salem Brewery and Twisted Track Brew Pub will be donating a portion of proceeds from their Helping Hands Tap pint sales during the month of April to Brain Injury Services of SWVA! On April 26th, Parkway Brewing Company will be donating a portion of proceeds from beer sales from the evening as part of Helping Hands Tap.
April 29, 2023
– Rock Haven music event hosted by the Rotary Club Blue Ridge New Generations benefiting services for survivors of brain injury.
August 12, 2023
– Brain Injury Awareness and Veteran Appreciation Night at the Salem Red Sox. Please email Alex for more info: email@example.com