Your tax-deductible contributions insure that critically needed services will continue to be available for survivors and their families.
There are several ways in which you or your organization may help survivors and their families rebuild their lives:
- Volunteer your time to help with our Volunteer Placement Service.
- Donate equipment, household items, or computers — our clients can use a variety of items that may be taking up space in your home or office.
- Give in-kind support — You may help by donating services such as printing, professional services, or technical support.
- Indirectly as you shop through iGive.com.
- Online through PayPal
- By phone at 1-866-720-1008.
- Gifting to the Jason Rooker Legacy Fund. Click on Jason's picture to donate.
- Click here to learn more about this fund.
Would you like to help Brain Injury Services of SWVA?